Raff bags are made with natural and naked vegetable tanned leather, devoid of chemicals. These leathers are safer to use and do not pollute the water bodies with harmful chemicals. The unsealed leather allows scratches to accumulate, and the gentle tanning solutions allow natural marks in the hide to show. We consider any scratch, wrinkle or mark that is visible to be beautiful and completely natural. No two Raff bags look the same and each bag is very unique. It is important to realise that the wrinkles, marks and scratches are intended, and will further develop with time and use.
– Keep the bags away from moisture
– Store in a cool dry place, away from humidity and dampness. Use silica gel for added protection
– If the bag comes in contact with water or gets rained on, wipe the bag immediately to avoid staining
– To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth
– To safeguard the leather or bring some shine back to the surface, use protective leather creams from a good shoe/leather store
– Store in the provided Raff packaging, inside cotton the dust bag.
Each piece of Raff jewellery has a unique grain from the wood. The colour may differ slightly from the image shown here, from piece to piece, as they come from different trees. Each piece is handmade and may have slight imperfections which we believe give the pieces character. The metal is lightly lacquered to prevent from changing colour overtime but may develop a soft patina
– Do not get the pieces in contact with water, perfume, sweat, makeup etc.
– The jewellery is delicate so handle them with care and love
– Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to avoid scratching
– Clean gently with a soft dry cloth
– Store in the provided packaging or in a soft pouch, separate from other jewellery